Information on the processing of personal data
pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation No. 679 of 2016
On this page we provide information on the rights, use and storage of data on the website https: // www .groppetti.eu (from now on, briefly, the Website). The user who provides his data will henceforth be appointed as the interested party.
The identification data, the contact details of the data controller for all legal purposes are as follows:
Groppetti snc, Via Nazionale, 62 ZIP 24060 San Paolo d’Argon (BG)
Purpose of the treatment
The data are collected to follow up requests for information or services requested by the data subject who has sent his data. Please note that data may also be processed for one or more of the following purposes:
- to follow up the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party;
- fulfill legal obligations or regulations.
Please note that for the processing and storage of data that do not require the identification of the data subject, they are not subject to the obligations of conservation, access, rectification and cancellation.
Regarding the privacy related to cookies, please refer to the dedicated information, whose link is present in all pages of the site.
Request for information
Data Name, surname, telephone, email,
Use Contact the interested party to satisfy the request submitted.
Conservation Period In the absence of active feedback from the data subject, the data will be stored for 12 months.
Data Delivery and billing data, telephone and email
Use Follow the order / purchase made by the interested party, and any information regarding the status of the order.
Conservation Period In the absence of active feedback from the data subject, the data will be kept for 10 years for fiscal / administrative management, 24 months for marketing
Recipients of the data
The data will not be communicated to other parties, or will not be communicated to third parties for any activity, nor will be disclosed.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or digital support;
- all data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 15-20 of the GDPR we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data:
- Access to data. The interested party has the right to know, through free access, the existence and the categories of stored data that are subject to treatment; the purposes of such processing, any third party recipients of such data, the retention period, any use for profiling purposes; the origin of such data.In case the requested number or the burden to fulfill the request requires it, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee contribution based on administrative costs.
- Data rectification. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction or integration of incorrect or incomplete personal data.
- Data cancellation. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him / her.
- Data portability. In case the processing is done by automated resources, the interested party has the right to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic way, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller to whom he has provided them.
- Complaint to a supervisory authority. The interested party has the right to complain with a supervisory authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali http://www.garanteprivacy.it/
To exercise the rights listed above, it is needed to contact the data controller using the contact details indicated at the top of this page. The last item on the list is an exception, for which the Garante must obviously be contacted directly.