Thanks to C.P. Company Italy has earned the title of home of modern sportswear; this Made in Italy brand has created a style in which craftsmanship and textile technology come together to create fine and practical garments. The first creative impulse comes from a careful investigation into the functions of use of military uniforms and work clothes combined with innovative and avant-garde colour experiments, this intense production and stylistic process always manages to amaze with collections of sober but informal elegance which revolutionize the classic functional men’s wardrobe.
C.P. Company Metropolis line: autumn winter 2023/2024 collection
The Metropolis Series is the path with which C.P. Company expresses its very personal concept of agility urban and is driven by the experimentation of new manufacturing techniques and the use of materials highly performing. For this new Fall/Winter collection of this line the brand builds models that renew their classic design with new fabrics and functional details designed to blend together with the urban environment.
Let’s discover the main items of this refined sportswear line:
- Gore-Tex 3L Infinium Hooded Jacket: made with a breathable and waterproof fabric membranes and heat-taped seams, this field jacket features a removable hood, standing collar, button closure, windbreak flap, detachable padding, side pockets with zip, bottom
elasticated, adjustable cuffs and chest closure compartments with laser-engraved Metropolis badge. Available in black, total eclipse/blue and silver sage/brown.
- Gore-Tex 3L Infinium Hooded Parka: outerwear in breathable and waterproof fabric in the shade total eclipse/blue which consists of detachable padding, hood with adjustable drawstring, closure with buttons, adjustable cuffs, front compartments with chest closure and engraved Metropolis Series badge by laser.
- A.A.C. Hooded Parka: black heat-taped jacket with detachable padding, hood with drawstring adjustable, button closure, front pockets with flap, cuffs and laser engraved Metropolis badge. This parka is made of A.A.C., a nylon and polyester microfibre whose fibers are welded with a laser cut eliminating overlock seams and leaving the edges raw cut.
- Metroshell Bomber Jacket: silver sage/brown colored jacket characterized by standing collar, closure full zip, ribbed hem and cuffs, diagonal chest pocket, side pockets with zip, taped seams and Laser engraved Metropolis Series badge.
- Baffled Hooded Down Jacket: padded men’s jacket made up of a hood with adjustable drawstring, full zip closure, elasticated bottom, side pockets with zip, iconic central pocket and Metropolis badge Series laser engraved. The external fabric is in Pertex, while the technology is used internally
Baffled, a system with which tunnels for down padding are created by taping for prevent feathers from escaping and ensure maximum waterproofness. This item is available in black or silver sage/brown version.
- Gore-Tex 3L Infinium Blazer: total black jacket with removable internal layer, button closure, adjustable cuffs, zip chest pocket, side zip pockets and laser engraved Metropolis Series badge.
This bomber jacket is characterized by the water-resistant membrane and the sealing of all seams.
- Gabardine Shirt: black cotton gabardine men’s shirt with classic collar, hidden zip closure, side pocket with flap, adjustable hem and cuffs and laser-engraved Metropolis Series badge.
- Stretch Fleece Mixed Pocket Sweatshirt: crew-neck sweatshirt in light and elastic black fleece cotton with Pertex inserts which features flap pockets on the side and back, ribbed cuffs and badge Metropolis Series laser engraved.
The Metropolis line is not limited to clothing, it also offers very precious accessories that they complete the urban style outfits and are a guarantee to face winter challenges:
- Buffled Bucket hat: hat with panel structure and stitched visor enriched with strap adjustable and detail with Metropolis Series badge. The accessory is made of nylon fabric water-resistant, quick-drying and protects from the wind. Available in black and colours
- Polyester Twill Logo Cap: cap with panel structure, curved visor, tone on tone stitching and badge Metropolis Series on the front. Made of polyester twill and straight weave in black and silver sage/brown.
- Extrafine Merino Wool Logo Beanie: beanie style with rubberized Metropolis Series badge on the cuff and made of ribbed merino wool in the colors gauze white, silver sage/brown, total eclipse/blue and black.
- Dynafil Backpack: medium total black men’s backpack with adjustable shoulder strap, zip pockets, compartment main and Metropolis Series badge on the front.
CP Company: a little history of the brand
The story of C.P. Company is not only the story of the birth of a brand but also the narrative of the evolution of Italian sportswear. It all begins in 1971 when Enzo Fusco, the multifaceted and creative founder, meets the Italian designer Massimo Osti, a character full of creativity and talents revolutionaries who had used paper printing techniques for the first time to create a collection of T-shirts. The two began to collaborate and created a new company under the name Chester Perry, inspired by a very popular comic of the time, which was later changed to C.P. Company in 1978.
Osti came from the world of advertising graphics and invented a very effective communication style for conquer distributors: toy cars, posters with pop graphics and other accessories to give as gifts to shopkeepers. A surprising and successful communication technique that advertised this new way to understand sportswear. After this first exciting launch the brand began its climb to success and has become a global giant thanks to the union of infinite creativity with continuous research and experimentation with production processes and dyeing techniques which still represent the main one today distinctive feature of the brand. Over the years the company has evolved thanks to important collaborations and inspirations coming from the most disparate worlds, but the real backbone has been the incessant development of techniques avant-garde in the production and dyeing of garments that blend with a refined and out of the ordinary taste common. C.P. Company has always anticipated trends and shaped them according to its characteristic taste fashion house that is inspired by archive military, work and sports garments combining them with intense research of the innovation of Italian fabrics.
Where to buy the new autumn winter 2023 2024 collection by Cp Company Metropolis
Groppetti Luxury Store is the online point of reference, and not only, for purchasing the winter collection 2023-2024 by Cp Company Metropolis. Groppetti Luxury Store is also a physical store: it is located in Via Nazionale, in San Paolo d’Argon, the road to Lovere, under the Bergamo hills. High Fashion within reach hand and click with a punctual and efficient home delivery service.