Luxury is something that is perceived, it should never be shouted out.
This is the motto of Eleventy, a fashion house that offers an elegant style to get noticed by showing the best version of yourself, and that believes in a concept of smart luxury with a versatile and casual attitude. The collections of this maison are the best way to express character and refinement thanks to the modern and refined style of all its garments, all made with extreme care and exclusive textures to give clothes as light as clouds and with soft shades that inspire an almost fairytale.
Dressing Eleventy means entering a princely and elite world in which your innate elegance is enhanced in the most delicate and natural way possible.
Eleventy men’s winter 2023/2024 collection
In this new autumn/winter collection the Milanese fashion house offers college-style clothes reinterpreted in a bon ton key, garments in pastel colors and classic shapes on which finely crafted textures and designs with precious motifs explode.
Let’s discover this new line of luxuriously refined outfits starting from the men’s collection:
- Bomber jacket with hood: Bi-material men’s jacket in cashmere wool cloth and nappa which stands out for its grain and ribs which enhance the beauty of the combination of sand and ivory colours. The garment is further enriched by striped details on the cuffs and ribbed hem and by the very warm padding in down and white goose down.
- Full zip bomber: A dark brown model with a stand-up collar design made of suede and mouliné batik knit which is characterized by the cashmere blend knit fabric with braided workmanship, the fine and very soft leather gives the jacket a three-dimensional texture that It is embellished with ribbed details on the bottom, collar and cuffs and logoed nickel-free zip pullers.
- 4-pocket biker: Dark brown and sand jacket made of vintage-effect shearling and mouliné batik knit, these two materials characterized by ribbed workmanship and curly fur sheepskin come together to create a lived-in and exclusive effect with great personality. The jacket is further enriched with the presence of pockets, zip pullers and logoed nickel free snap buttons.
- Single-breasted coat: Sand and ivory outerwear in wool cloth with removable bib, this coat is built on a regular-fit design with horn buttons and thermal wadding.
- Biker vest: A denim and sand-coloured sleeveless jacket in suede and cashmere wool jersey with French rib featuring zip pullers, nickel-free buttons with logo and down and goose down padding.
- Pant Pences Suit: A sand-colored single-breasted pinstripe suit featuring a pressed three-button jacket and two-pences trousers made of a 14 microns wool silk cashmere fabric. The set features a fitted silhouette with soft details to enhance the male physique and is characterized by the single button on the sleeve of the jacket, a detail inspired by the first models of Neapolitan tailoring.
- Reversible single-breasted: Cashmere jacket that plays on shades of light grey, sand and white and features a standing collar, frog on the bottom of the sleeve and horn buttons.
- Braided turtleneck: Very bright white men’s sweater in cashmere wool and silk fabric which enhances the particular braided workmanship.
- Tennis turtleneck: 100% wool cashwool sweater with a three-dimensional look with cable knit and tennis-inspired details in ivory and gray colours.
- Jacquard crewneck: Green and ivory sweater in cashmere and alpaca yarn featuring rhombus geometries with dusty nuances made directly in weaving with the inlay technique.
- Vanise’ Crewneck: 100% denim and white cashmere sweater with a soft texture that forms the backdrop to the chiaroscuro effect of the two colors that mix in a three-dimensional texture given by the French coast which gives a refined material appearance to the garment.
- Crewneck with tipping: Sweater in light gray and ivory cashmere wool tweed yarn which has a comfortable fit and is characterized by the tipping detail on the pocket, cuffs, collar and hem.
- Crewneck with hood: Sand and light gray sweater in comfort cashmere wool yarn with a three-dimensional texture with contrasting color details on the hood, bottom and cuffs.
- Full braided zip: Sugar-colored sweater made of cashmere and alpaca featuring braided workmanship, hood with mélange gray drawstring and shaped suede trim.
Eleventy women’s winter 2023/2024 collection
Let’s now see the female proposals dedicated to the most refined souls:
- Dressing gown coat: A long double-breasted coat that features a side vent and belt and is made of cream-colored 100% 16 micron wool fabric.
- Four-button coat: A reversible double-breasted coat made in a combination of cream and sand colors in the finest 14.5 micron wool fabric and made with the “double opening” technique, a finish that creates a light and fluid garment.
- Reversible short coat: Two-tone jacket, sugar and light grey, which features a belt to emphasize the waist and is made of 14.5 micron wool fabric worked with the “double opening” technique.
- Double-breasted with knit: Light gray mélange jacket with flap pockets and knit sleeves in which the wool and cashmere yarn of the sleeves contrasts with the precious alpaca and cotton fabric of the body with Pied de Poule pattern.
- Double-breasted raw cut: Jacket in comfort stretch pinstriped fabric in light gray mélange with raw cut workmanship on all seams.
- Long double-breasted: Four-button jacket with flap pockets, a garment made of pinstriped wool and stretch cashmere flannel in pearl gray nuance.
- Waistcoat with fringe: Sand-coloured sleeveless sweater that recalls the shapes of the classic waistcoat created on a crew-neck design embellished with fringes on the hem and a ribbed texture on the armholes. The fit is comfortable and the garment is made of a wool and cashmere blend.
- Hooded sweater: Available in two color combinations – light grey/smoke gray and white/beige – it is a half-sleeved model with hood and contrasting tipping made with a wool/cashmere and viscose yarn worked with an all-over micro-rib ‘English.
- Knitted men’s vest: A light gray mélange sleeveless garment with mock neck and side slits made of baby alpaca and cotton worked with a cable stitch.
- V-neck sweater: A powder-colored sleeveless model with patch pockets made with a wool/mohair and silk yarn worked with a cob stitch for a pleasant softness to the touch.
- Tricolor turtleneck: Striped sweater available in two versions – white/light grey/medium gray and light grey/medium grey/red – made of baby alpaca and wool.
- Turtleneck with pocket: White sweatshirt with volcano collar made of 100% cashmere-touch cotton and embellished with knitted inserts all over the front and a patch pocket.
- Short sleeve turtleneck: White oversized maxi-sweater with dropped kimono sleeves made of 100% cashmere with an exclusive cable stitch.
- Turtleneck dress: A knitted long-dress with a volcano collar available in sand or camel colors and made with a 100% cashmere yarn with a shaved tip, this garment features a knitted belt to enhance the waistline.
- Men’s shirt with sash: A 100% silk garment with an exclusive print on a powder-colored base which is embellished with a high collar with sash.
Eleventy: a bit of history of the brand
The Eleventy project was born from the intuition of Marco Baldassarri, Andrea Scuderi and Paolo Zuntini who founded their own fashion house in Milan in 2007 to promote their philosophy of smart luxury: a concept that expresses the desire to break the mold by conveying a message of simple elegance. The collections they created reinterpret in a modern key the growth path of human beings who want to perfect themselves by showing charm and originality in the garments they wear. The declared intent is, therefore, to bring wellbeing and beauty into everyday life to build a world of authentic but relaxed luxury. In recent years Eleventy has given its customers unique and refined clothing that tells a story of values and innovation with garments rigorously hand-made and with a mix of materials that shape the past and future together to create highly contemporary products. Production is entirely Italian but distribution is worldwide, the brand has numerous boutiques and points of sale in multi-brand stores in Europe, Australia, Korea and Japan. The values brought by Eleventy have no boundaries and know how to impose themselves on any scene.
Where to buy the new Eleventy collection
Groppetti Luxury Store is the online and offline point of reference for purchasing the new Eleventy men’s and women’s collection.
Groppetti Luxury Store is also a physical store: it is located in Via Nazionale, in San Paolo d’Argon, the road to Lovere, under the Bergamo hills. High Fashion at your fingertips and a click away with a punctual and efficient home delivery service.