The classic, always loved, that marries the rebellious soul. An invitation to face life lightly, with color and with the care of a rediscovered femininity that is ever more imposing and powerful. Max Mara‘s spring summer 2023 collection is a perfect mix of sparkling shades, classic lines and simple fabrics, accompanied by volumes capable of enhancing any body. The inspiration? The sunny beaches of the 1920s, when the Riviera style was born. From tank tops that leave the back bare to voluminous themed trousers: a hymn to freedom, lightness, values and feelings that are sought after in the summer collections to dress one’s lifestyle even before one’s body. Even the colors refer to summer images: the colors of the desert and the blue sea shades are a real photograph of sunny days and evenings by the sea. Max Mara’s spring summer 2023 starts from these images.
The Max Mara woman? Comfortable and free to move
Soft lines, large volumes and light fabrics: these are outfits that tell of light-heartedness and the desire for a graceful everyday life, which however always knows how to maintain the luxury of fashion, guaranteed by precious fabrics and refined details.
Max Mara accompanies us in our spring summer 2023 days with pieces to be guaranteed in your wardrobe:
- the palazzo trousers, in the colors of sand, are perfect for the hot days that we will still experience in the office, especially if after our commitments we run to an aperitif on the beach. Soft and fluttering, it ensures harmony to our shapes and gracefulness at every step. The waist is marked by buttons and stitching which, even more, enhance the silhouette. Perfect with black turtlenecks that leave arms and belly uncovered; the most particular piece? The sleeveless turtleneck with woven fabric: a mix between winter and summer that leaves you enraptured.
- the longuette, also in shades of sand and navy blue, is ideal for the woman who wants to guarantee elegance to her outfit even for the most basic daily activities. The line is soft but capable of drawing the silhouette along the entire leg, leaving the ankle exposed to emphasize a shoe with a rope wedge, as proposed by the Max Mara catwalks, in full Riviera style. To be combined with a ton sur ton jacket, also with soft lines and a long cut, to enhance the softer lines, on cooler summer evenings.
- The milk-coloured suit, made up of palazzo trousers combined with a blazer made sporty by the breast-high pocket, gives the feeling of comfort at first glance. A combination that guarantees all the comfort and movement of a busy woman who always wants to be consistent with the context. A suit made elegant by the choice of ton sur ton buttons, which integrate perfectly and guarantee the outfit the luxury of yesteryear.
- The one-piece suits in sand and black shades are particularly appreciated: a play of perfect geometries enhances the shoulder and arm area, while the rest of the garment emphasizes the key points of the silhouette, making it a fundamental piece for the wardrobe of any physicality. Waist marked by the hourglass line, a line emphasized by the flaring of the trousers and which is also taken up by elegant dresses.
Color, the watchword of the Max Mara spring summer 2023 collection
Max Mara’s spring summer 2023 is a real hymn to summer, which the Brand offers us through a precise choice of colors. Let’s see which shades are chosen from this new Max Mara collection and on which garments we can show them off.
- Particularly appreciated by the catwalks of the spring summer 2023 collections was the range of colors that refers us to the sands of coral beaches up to those of the desert, to underline an adventurous woman, a free spirit who does not let herself be imprisoned by conditions that do not belong to her. Max Mara offers us the sand color also on jumpsuits with micro shorts, on wide-brimmed hats, on large shoulder bags and on long skirts with flaring that recall rose petals. Slightly more intense browns for the shiny fabrics that appear on the soft t-shirts with flared and original short sleeves.
- Pastel colors take us to a fairy and playful world, a mood that absolutely cannot be missed in our summers: there is the sugar paper color on the palazzo trousers that recalls the men’s tailored model and on the matching crop tops; yes to straw yellow for shorts and long blazers, which combined give a perfect outfit for social evenings; the gypsy touch cannot be missing in summer outfits and we find it in the skirts that Max Mara offers us in shades of pastel green;
- Inevitable and indispensable is black, which in the Max Mara spring-summer collection dominates on turtlenecks, blazers, palazzo pants, hats and handbags; particularly elegant, in black, are the soft shirts, proposed with a neckline that soften the austerity of the total black. The lace outfits are also in black, perfect for parties by the sea.
- The prints are original and cathartic, able to tell of distant lands: they recall a little Africa, a little the East and tell of elegant women and citizens of the world. We find them on the most elegant dresses, a few refined pieces, perfect for summer ceremonies. Basic in the lines of shades: plays of color between black and white make the textures elegant but never banal and the floral design refers to that vintage touch we cannot do without.
Looking to the past as inspiration with a focus on modernity
The inspiring muses of this spring summer 2023 collection were the most loved female icons such as Zelda Fitzgerald, Dora Maar and Renée Perle. A hymn to the beauty of the past reproposed in a modern key to dress the elegant woman who does not give up on building her future.
Where to buy the Max Mara spring summer 2023 collection
Groppetti Luxury Store is the online reference point, and not only, for the purchase of the Max Mara spring summer 2023 collection (www.maxmara.com).
Groppetti Luxury Store is also a physical store: it is located in Via Nazionale, in San Paolo d’Argon, the road to Lovere, under the Bergamo hills. Haute Couture at your fingertips and in a click with a punctual and efficient home delivery service.